Posted on April 13, 2013, in Interesting Reads, Leadership, Sharing information and tagged #TBES, business, Education, Educators, K through 12, Khan Academy, marketing, Marketing and Advertising, Math, Salman Khan, social media, technology, the business experience show, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- RT @IKnoNetwork: Why Writing is Important: Give Writing a Chance iaago.com/JOb @BusinessExpShowFollow Lisa 4 hours ago
- RT @teachkidsbiz: @BusinessExpShow The gift of business for kids. Great gift idea. youtu.be/C5nZjuBzrrE . thegiftofbusinessforkids.com #gobfork…Follow Lisa 4 hours ago
- RT @XplosiveLLC: @BusinessExpShow Amazing article and thanks for sharingFollow Lisa 4 hours ago
- Not everything on Pinterest is as easy as it looks (25 Photos) fb.me/6zRnYzf4uFollow Lisa 4 hours ago
- RT @KerriKasem: Here's a personal video message from me on my Facebook! Click here: ps://www.facebook.com/pages/Kerri-Kasem/142845292421119…Follow Lisa 5 hours ago
- How I Turned 5 Cents into 25 Cents at Age 6 and How You Can Get More Out of Your Value fb.me/18nQ1u6OdFollow Lisa 15 hours ago
- How I Turned 5 Cents into 25 Cents at Age 6 and How You Can Get More Out of Your Value wp.me/p2BAqb-STFollow Lisa 15 hours ago
- You may have seen her story on TV or heard her on radio or People Magazine. Some of you have asked what you can... fb.me/PEGkL7MFFollow Lisa 3 days ago
- Got the Gaps brothers out to karaoke ... they sing way better than me. Hee! fb.me/1W5SzPkYkFollow Lisa 4 days ago
- Retweet. Remember 120 characters, tweet on weekends too, write out retweet vs RT and use no more than 2 #hashtags #… lnkd.in/bYkYHszFollow Lisa 4 days ago
"If you help enough people get what they want, you can have everything you want." ~Zig Ziglar
Lisa Caprelli is host of The Business Experience Show with Brian Gaps. She is a writer, business promoter, event planner, creative marketer and an artist. A niche she is known for is helping subject matter experts increase their Google presence with SEO and keywords, messaging and branding.
Her determination has been a combination of hard work and perseverance. “Nothing has ever been handed to me. I grew up very poor with nothing but huge mountains to climb. Encouragement is the most powerful method available for changing a person’s beliefs as it helps build self-confidence and stimulate courage. My grandmother was one of the few people in my childhood years who gave me tons of encouragement. How awesome that I got to experience suffering, sacrifice, struggle, and turn it into abundance, freedom and perseverance. It has been through learning, re-educating and putting myself ‘to see with the eyes of another, to hear with the ears of another, to feel with the heart of another’ that I am privileged to help so many.”
Through her digital, social media, marketing, and advertising agency, Glossy Marketing, Lisa collaborates with other business owners and entrepreneurs to help them grow by finding their "message content" with combined strategy. She is sought for her unique business approach of utilizing her varied marketing and media channels, networking extensions, expanding brand outreach, and staying current with technology.
Her creative and artistic passions are indulged through her Laguna Beach painting studio ArtDeColores.com
Fellow Community Bloggers
Radio Blog Authors